Double Sided Half Rack w/Oak Platform
- Double laser notched uprights w/laser engraved numbering system for exact bar location
- 1 - 6' x 8' Oak tongue and groove platforms w/oak center insert.
- 4 - Stainless steel heavy duty lock-on weight bar catches.
- 4 - Stainless steel heavy duty lock-on adjustable safety catch arms.
- Weight plate/bumper plate storage w/open top rack for easy access.
- 2 - Multi-grip chin up stations.
- 4 - Lock-and-dock spotter stands
- Upper and lower band attachments.
- Platform ramps
- Laser notching allows for quick and easy bar catch and safety bar adjustments.
- 2 - Vertical weight bar holders
- Resistance band storage and weight collar storage
- 3" x 4" 7 Gauge steel frame tubing
- 3 - Stage durable powder coat finish
- Single or double landmine
- Dip attachment
- Technique trays
- Lock and Dock adjustable bench
- Platform Logo
ANGLED BAR CATCHES
Our lock-on angled bar catches use 4 massive case hardened lugs to lock into the laser notched uprights. This design prevents wear on the uprights by spreading the weight over four seperate laser notched holes instead of the industry standard two holes. We also add an ABS protective layer that prevents damage to the uprights powder coat finish. The unique placement of our bright red spring loaded locking pin allows the user to adjust the bar catch with one hand and finally a stainless steel wear surface ensures years of worry free weight bar racking.
SAFETY BAR ATTACHMENT
Pro Maxima's safety bar attachment incorporates all the great features of our angled bar catch into a 24" safety attachment that gives the user a much needed form of protection during heavy lifting when a spotter is not available.
We offer three platforms to choose from depending on your lifting preference and facility design. From the durability of a hard laminate to the solid feel of oak or the simplicity of solid rubber, we have what your looking for. Logo designs also available for an additional cost.
- Frames, Welds, Weight Stacks - 10 Years
- Friction Free Bearings, CAMS, Guide Rods, Bushings, Pulley Wheels - 5 Years
- Cables - 2 Years
- Upholstery, Pop Pins - 1 Year
- Polyurethane Rollers, Neoprene Rollers, Foam Rollers, Cosmetic Items Not Specified - 90 Days