- Double laser notched uprights w/laser engraved numbering system for exact bar location
- 1 - 6' x 8' Oak tongue and groove platform w/oak insert
- 2 - Stainless steel heavy duty lock-on weight bar catches.
- 2 - Stainless steel heavy duty lock-on adjustable safety catch arms.
- Weight plate storage
- 1 - Single-grip chin up stations.
- Lower band attachments.
- Laser notching allows for quick and easy bar catch and safety bar adjustments.
- 2 - Vertical weight bar holders
- Resistance band storage and weight collar storage
- 3" x 3" Heavy wall steel frame tubing
- 3 - Stage durable powder coat finish
- Single or double landmine
- Dip attachment
- Technique trays
- Lock and Dock spotter stands
- Lock and Dock adjustable bench
- Platform Logo
- Platform Ramps
- Multi-Grip Chin-Up Station
ANGLED BAR CATCHES
Our lock-on angled bar catches use 4 massive case hardened lugs to lock into the laser notched uprights. This design prevents wear on the uprights by spreading the weight over four seperate laser notched holes instead of the industry standard two holes. We also add an ABS protective layer that prevents damage to the uprights powder coat finish. The unique placement of our bright red spring loaded locking pin allows the user to adjust the bar catch with one hand and finally a stainless steel wear surface ensures years of worry free weight bar racking.
SAFETY BAR ATTACHMENT
Pro Maxima's safety bar attachment incorporates all the great features of our angled bar catch into a safety bar attachment that gives the user a much needed form of protection during heavy lifting when a spotter is not available.
We offer three platforms to choose from depending on your lifting preference and facility design. From the durability of a hard laminate to the solid feel of oak or the simplicity of solid rubber, we have what your looking for. Logo designs also available for an additional cost.
- Frame and Welds - Lifetime Warranty
- Mechanical Parts - 5 years