Unilateral Leg Press
- Unilateral and Bilateral leg press.
- Two seperate 70 lb. footplate carriages can be locked together.
- Carriages run on 1.5" case hardened guide rods, with linear bearings.
- 40 oz. Seamless upholstery, bacteria free.
- Back pad and seat adjust to all size users.
- 2" x 3" Heavy wall steel frame.
- Carriage lock out for safety.
- Weight plate storage.
- Durable powdercoat finish.
GENERAL RAPTOR SPECS
- Adjustable positions on all machines to accommodate all users to ensure correct bio-mechanical function. Adjustments are made with Heavy Duty spring loaded colored pull-pin knobs.
- Weight Stacks are adjusted with a tethered, magnetic selector pin that extends through the entire weight stack.
- Cable system with 1/4" thick 4800lb test military spec galvanized oil impregnated air craft cable finished with a tough nylon coating to 3/16" thick.
- Manual tension adjusters on every machine for the cable adjustments.
- Weight stack plates are solid steel machined precisely to with in an oz of weight.
- Weight stack is accessible from a seated position.
- Weight stacks are enclosed in full length shrouds.
- Weight system allows user to increase by 5lb increments.
- Instructional guide charts used to inform correct usage for each machine along with anatomical highlights to show which muscle groups are being worked.
- Each machine is made with a lower starting weight stack and has counter-balanced arms when needed.
- Heavy-duty 40 oz. commercial grade marine Naugahyde upholstery which is 85% mildew resistant. High density closed cell foam reinforced by thick plywood backing for stable support.
- Exceeds all ASTM requirements.
- Guide rods are 1" CCRO ANSI 1045, solid steel hard chrome-plated with tensile strength of 75,000psi.
- Frames are constructed of High Stress 3/16" ASTM A-500 grade B structural steel tubing (11 gauge) 2"x4", 2"x3" tubing. 2"x3" tubing on all uprights, 2"x2"x1/8" ASTM A-500 grade B structural carbon steel tubing (11 gauge) is used on cross members and benches.
- All welds are ground down and stress tested.
- Custom color powder coat paint, 3 stage pre-paint preparatory process that includes a state of the art pellet blasting machine system that purifies steel. The steel is then sent through a preheat stage before the final magnetic paint powder is applied and baked for a long lasting hardened finish.
- Urethane foam grades are a minimal grading of HR-125 (density pcf of 2.60 +/- 0,10 and above in high-compression areas) and HR-150 (density pcf of 4.60 +/- 0.30).
- Cams are computer designed and laser cut to exact shape to allow proper variable resistance throughout the exercise complete range of motion. All cams are 1/4" thick solid steel. The cams are different for each machine to provide correct movement for the exercise.
- Shrouded pulley housing is 6"x1/4" thick solid steel.
- Pulley wheels are 4" and 6" solid fiberglass reinforced body with a 1/2" cable groove. Oil dipped double sealed racer ball bearings with a 1/2" axis shaft hole. Sealed for moisture and dust proof.
Unilateral Leg Press
- Frame, Welds - Lifetime Warranty
- Guide Rods, Cams, Bushings - 5 Years
- Mechanical parts - 5 Years
- Upholstery - 1 Year