Centurion Series 21TX Treadmill
Centurion 21TX Treadmill
- Speed rating from 0.5 to 12.4 mph.
- Incline rating from 0 to 16%.
- 4 HP AC Continuous Duty Varialble Speed.
- 26 Programs including Fit Test, Army, Navy, Marine, Airforce and Firefighter.
- Maximum user weight of 500 lbs.
- Fast Track for Speed, Grade, Quick Start, Stop, Direct Selection and Emergency Stop.
- Dedicated 110V/20 amp circuit required
- 18.5" LED HDTV Display
- Hybrid drive control.
- Shock Absorber System.
- Self lubricating belt and waxed double-sided deck.
- Dual Grip Heart Rate Monitor with Polar Wireless Chest Strap.
- iPod charging and sound capable.
- USB port for charging only.
SHOCK CUSHIONING SYSTEM
The 21TX uses advanced elastomer to cushion the shock of running. It presents a natural exercise feeling and provides protection against the negative effects that running on a hard surface can cause on the user.
MOTOR AND DRIVE CONTROL
The commercial treadmill duty 4.0 HP AC motor with Hybrid Drive Control System ensures the 21TX series treadmills provide you with years of powerful and reliable performance.
- Frames - 7 Years
- Motor & Alternator - 5 Years
- Electrical & Mechanical Parts - 2 Years
- Display - 2 Years
- Labor - 1 Year
- High Wear Items - 90 Days