Rage Cage Cross Training Rig
- 3" x 4" 7 Gauge steel frame.
- Power station w/Olympic half rack, uprights are double laser notched and numbered.
- 6-Position bumper plate storage.
- Adjustable pull-up station w/swivel grips.
- Olympic bar storage, power band attachments.
- 25 Degree outside wing w/9 prone grip and 4 neutral grip positions, bridge station accessible.
- Standard access ladders w/6 prone and 4 neutral grip positions, bridge station accessible.
- Ball station with rebounder, ball target, ball storage and band attachments bars.
- 12' Rope and stretching station w/mock repel ladders, rope cleats and stretching bars.
- Boxing station with heavy bag boom.
- Agility station with storage for kettlebells and deluxe medicine balls, 2 - band and accessory hangers.
- Single or double landmines.
- Rope cleats.
- Band attachments.
- Dip stations.
- Step up shelf.
- Angled bar catches.
- Safety bar attachment.
- Heavy bag.
- Sit up foot hold.
MEDICINE BALL REBOUNDER
The Rage Cage trampoline style medicine ball rebounder keeps your workout moving by sending the ball back your way after each shot at the target.
STEP UP PLATFORM
Our non-skid step up platform is perfect for plyometric workouts and mounts easily on our double laser notched uprights. Adjustment is simple with spring loaded pin. (Step up platform sold seperately).
ANGLED BAR CATCHES
Our lock-on angled bar catches use 4 massive case hardened lugs to lock into the laser notched uprights. This design prevents wear on the uprights by spreading the weight over four seperate laser notched holes instead of the industry standard two holes. We also add an ABS protective layer that prevents damage to the uprights powder coat finish. The unique placement of our bright red spring loaded locking pin allows the user to adjust the bar catch with one hand and finally a stainless steel wear surface ensures years of worry free weight bar racking. (Angled bar catch sold seperately)
SAFETY BAR ATTACHMENT
Pro Maxima's safety bar attachment incorporates all the great features of our angled bar catch into a 24" safety attachment that gives the user a much needed form of protection during heavy lifting when a spotter is not available. (Safety bar attachment sold seperately)
|Series/Brand||Black Ops Racks|
|Workout Type||Cross Training|
|Product Dimensions||20' L x 24' W|
Outlaw Rack System
- Frame and Welds - Lifetime Warranty
- Mechanical Parts - 5 Years